Six things to avoid on a first date
( that have happened to me on a first date…all within the last 6 years)
1. Try not to fall and cut your knee/leg/ankle. If you do, try not to cry. If you cry…avoid allowing your date to dress your wounds (but hey, if you’re horny, this is a great, easy way to let a guy in your pants).
2. Don’t laugh hard at his jokes and say something like, “Oh my god, that’s hilarious, I love you!” because you will spend the next 5 minutes in silence or awkwardly trying to explain what you meant.
3. If you’re out and you see the person who waxes you, avoid drunkenly calling her over and announcing, “She has seen my vagina!”
4. Avoid nose bleeds. Or, if you’re trying to get out of the date, don’t avoid nose bleeds.
5. Don’t talk to anyone who in the past has given you an embarrassing nickname. Your date may start calling you that nickname (“Moose” or “Wee Wee” are 2 examples).
6. Avoid tucking your dress into your panties. You should avoid this on all dates and at all times. I suggest that you look in the mirror AND check for a draft before you leave the ladies’ room. This should be easy enough.
Actually, while on the topic, here are the things you should be doing in the bathroom (in a timely manner):
- Pee quickly–you’re holding up the line. Do not pee on the seat. If you pee on the seat, be classy and wipe it off.
- Wash hands with soap.
- Check your teeth for the dreaded pepper tooth (a spice stuck somewhere near that lateral incisor).
- Check hair.
- Check cleavage.
- Gloss up those lips. Do not get gloss on teeth.
- Check that dress is not tucked into underwear.
- Smile and pose. As always, you are the loveliest lady up in that place.
- Grand exit.