sexy 1900s steel conglomerate tycoon

23 May

Today someone searched the term “what is a steel conglomerate” and came upon my blog (no, not that kind of ‘came’). It is likely that this unfortunate wanderer of the internets was disappointed by what he found in my post from last year:

I always wait until the very last minute to get a Halloween costume together and every single year I regret it. Then, regardless of what I choose, it usually turns out to be one of those ridiculous sexy costumes that gals buy because we can because it’s Halloween. Last year I went as “sexy ghostbuster.” My cleavage was fully showcased and I wore the most insane heels. I ended up getting so wasted and my feet hurt so badly that my ex-boyfriend (male, normal looking ghostbuster) had to carry me over his shoulder 5 blocks back to the car….beer tears all the way. That poor guy.

“How are we going stay in place like this!!?” – Boobs

That is obviously not us, but my boobs did the same thing and much to my dismay, those puppies did not stay in place. My man kept calling me “Nipples McGillicutty.”

I brought up that story recently and my friend Jesse shared this video with me:

Next Halloween I want to have a party and be “sexy 1900s steel conglomerate tycoon.” I have a preeeeetty good feeling about it, and hey, maybe I’ll meet my future husband that night and we will have a funny story to tell.

20 Responses to “sexy 1900s steel conglomerate tycoon”

1. crubin May 23, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

Don’t rule out going as a sexy mental patient just yet. That one gets my vote. :)

• La La May 23, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

Okay, I will keep it in mind, haha, thank you

• crubin May 23, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

I just reread my comment and worried you might think I’m implying you’re mental. That is not the case. I just thought the costume in the video was funny. I, on the other hand, could very much pull off a mental patient costume. Just minus the sexy…

• La La May 23, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

Oh no no, I didn’t even think of it…until now ;-)

2. themadgayman May 23, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

I would totally rock Sexy Jesus. Both blasphemous and sexeh. I luhz it!

• La La May 23, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

YES! You would! You’re so coming to my party.

3. Kyle May 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

who you gonna call?

• La La May 23, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

Not me, I am far too afraid of ghosts.

4. Simon May 23, 2012 at 1:36 pm #

Is it a coincidence that a day after Maggie proclaims me her blog boyfriend you post about your breasts and sexy costumes? Are you trying to four score with me?

5. Elliot May 24, 2012 at 11:56 am #

You should go as Tom Jones, then you can have a sort of a crossover with the ghostbuster costume and people can inquire whether your hairy chest is real. Not that I’m suggesting you do have a hairy chest as that wouldn’t have worked with the ghostbuster costume. I don’t know where I’m going with this now. I shall shut up.

• La La May 24, 2012 at 12:09 pm #

Elliot, I have no idea what you are talking about and I love every second of it.

• Elliot May 24, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

Well I was kind of thinking of the younger Tom Jones and what he used to wear, inspired by your blurb top left, then it got on a weird tangent.

• La La May 24, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

I love everything he used to wear. Now I am going to go watch old Tom Jones videos and dance instead of working. Well done ;-)

6. Carolina Courtland May 24, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

It’s really weird what combo of search words brings people to my blog.

The other day someone found me searching for “new mummification stories”, like is that something people are interested in? Yikes.

• La La May 24, 2012 at 3:43 pm #

Right? It’s fun to look and see how weird people are by search terms.

7. Kourtney Heintz May 31, 2012 at 8:31 pm #

I can’t wait to see those pics from next Halloween! :)

8. dj na wesele Kielce May 10, 2014 at 9:56 pm #

Excellent weblog right here! Also your website lots up very fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate
    hyperlink for your host? I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol