Becca and I were sitting around last night, trying to decide to what to do on New Year’s Eve:
Guess what? You’re invited!
Join Becca and La La for a New Year’s Eve Celebration!
When: New Year’s Eve, duh! Come anytime you want, we will be there and already drunk, probably.
Where: La La’s house!
Bring: A snack of your choice, wine or beer and a change of underwear….what? You never know what could happen and no, you can’t borrow Becca’s underwear (and I don’t wear any because of a dress tucking incident) so it’s best to just come prepared.
RSVP in the comments and we will include you in a follow-up post about how much fun we all had!
1. Drive to the airport
2. Fly to BWI, get in a cab and take I-95 N
3. Take the creepy exit (lock your doors, please)
4. Drive 2 miles and turn left at the homeless man with peg legs (don’t ask him if he was a pirate because 1. it’s rude and 2. he gets really angry)
5. Go to the house with the front porch and black roof
6. Leave your shirt at the door!