2012 has been a challenging year for everyone I know, and I think we have all grown a lot because of it. I am thankful for this growth. I am also thankful for these other things:
1. Hot dogs.
2. The power-ups Christopher De Voss gives me throughout the day. He’s 900 miles away, so I don’t even know how he does that. We’re like magical and stuff.
3. Magic and stuff.
4. Anything that eats spiders because I do not like those guys.
5. My budding hula hooping talent that will someday make me a vaudeville circus star.
6. That I never break my nose when I’m lying in bed and drop my phone directly on it.
7. My milkshake and the superabundance of boys it brings to the yard.
8. The roof over my head and the candy on my plate.
9. Laughter caused by Twitter. I can’t believe those people give that degree of funny away for free.
10. This surfing alpaca.
What are you thankful for?