Per request, here are 25 unique things you may not know about me:
1. It took me 312 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.
2. I can list all the presidents.
3. I need to go on trips to far away places in order to stay sane.
4. There are life-size cardboard hobbits in my basement that I can’t bear to throw away.
5. I’ve always thought I would make a great detective because I’m good at research and looking below the surface to find information without getting caught. My friends suggest that maybe I’m just extremely nosey.
6. I have kissed a Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Interestingly, not one of them believed in god.
7. When I’m bored at work I memorize the Periodic Table of Human Cytokines & Chemokines that hangs next to me.
8. I once had an intense fight with my ex boyfriend that resulted in me farting on his cat. It lightened the mood (I never said I was classy).
9. My favorite food is boneless buffalo wings.
10. I scream the entire time I’m riding a jet ski.
11. I just started taking keyboard lessons.
12. One of my favorite childhood memories is of my family in the car on our way to Ocean City and my dad and brother are singing/screaming Whitney Houston’s I’ll Always Love You at the top of their lungs.
13. I can sing every word from every song in Mary Poppins and The Little Mermaid.
14. One time, on my way into work, I saw a man on the side of the road yelling, “Peanuts, get your peeeeaaanuts here” but he wasn’t holding anything.
15. Every morning, my iGoogle page greets me with a picture of the daily puppy and a place to see. The daily puppy today is a Bernese Mountain Dog and the place to see is Bora Bora, French Polynesia.
16. I pretend not to be competitive. I don’t like when that side of me comes out because that gal is a vicious poor sport.
17. I love watching grown-ass men eat ice cream cones.
18. I went to Catholic school for 15 years.
19. I like driving at night because people are less likely to see me singing.
20. I was in a meatball-eating contest. I ate 7 meatballs and felt so sick that I didn’t eat them again for an entire year.
21. I love laughing so hard that I cry and grasp for breath.
22. If given the chance, I would move back to London in a heartbeat.
23. I love the way guys tell stories with sound effects just like they did when they were kids.
24. I hate crafts and craft fairs. I don’t want to make a wreath. I have no patience for glue, sequins, beads, thread, popsicle sticks, paints, embossing etc…
25. Disney movies really did give me unrealistic expectations about hair (among other things).