Young Marlon Brando

4 Sep

I was making my way into work this morning when a guy who looks like young Marlon Brando grabbed my arm:

Young Marlon Brando: Hi…

Me (pulling arm back): Hi?

Young Marlon Brando: Sorry, this is weird, but do you want to meet me for a drink after work?

Me: Does anyone ever tell you that you look like young Marlon Brando?

Young Marlon Brando: HEY STELLA!!

Me: Hahaha, that’s a yes. I’m Lauren. Do you work on campus?

Young Marlon Brando: No, I’m here on business. Will you meet me?

Me: How about Camden Pub at 5:15?

Young Marlon Brando: Looking forward to it.

And then he kissed my hand and walked away. Smooth. I didn’t get his name. Those eyes. Smooth indeed.

My, young Marlon Brando, what sexy lips you have….is it getting hot in here? No? I guess I did have a lot of coffee, which would explain why I’m so nervous and jittery. Just breathe, Lauren, you don’t even know that guy’s name. I need to keep it together. KEEP IT TOGETHER. I need to keep my legs together. Oh god, I should have worn panties today.

Advertisements

30 Responses to “Young Marlon Brando”

1. Christopher De Voss September 4, 2012 at 11:06 am #

Just remember Young Marlon Brando turns into old fat Apocalypse Now Marlon Brando…

2. rheath40 September 4, 2012 at 11:09 am #

Oh honey, he sounds heavenly. What could be better than a young Marlon Brando? Maybe a young James Dean? Alas James will always be young, won’t he? Meet this man for a drink and learn his name. Learn everything about him. 🙂

• La La September 4, 2012 at 11:23 am #

I will meet him! Ooooh James Dean. He can come too.

3. Carrie Rubin September 4, 2012 at 11:17 am #

While I would love nothing more than an encounter with a young Marlon Brando, in my case it would be a “Ma’am, do you have the time?” instead of a “Hey, wanna get a drink later?” Sigh.

• Carrie Rubin September 4, 2012 at 11:18 am #

Oh, I meant to tell you to have fun! Oh, and put on some undies.

• La La September 4, 2012 at 11:30 am #

Haha thank you. I don’t usually get strangers asking me to go out for drinks. They usually come up to tell me something like that I have toilet paper stuck to my shoe…

• Carrie Rubin September 4, 2012 at 11:32 am #

Just for fun, why don’t you stick some toilet paper to your shoe before you meet him…

• La La September 4, 2012 at 11:33 am #

Might as well save myself the embarrassment!

4. Frivolous Monsters September 4, 2012 at 11:26 am #

I much prefer old Marlon Brando. He was much more of a man: Possibly two, two and a half… Maybe three.

• La La September 4, 2012 at 11:32 am #

This one is still in “Stella!” stage. I can’t help myself! He will get to the more of a man point eventually, and then you can crush on him too 🙂

5. Susan Vasko September 4, 2012 at 11:54 am #

That’s awesome!!!! I’m actually glad u did not wear panties Sent from my iPhone

• La La September 4, 2012 at 12:38 pm #

Such a good friend 😉

6. calahan September 4, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Hopefully, this dude is all the look of Stanley Kowalski without the whole being kind of an ass thing. Good luck. 🙂

• La La September 4, 2012 at 12:38 pm #

Right? What a temper!

7. Kathy V. September 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm #

Who needs underwear? Seriously.

• Kathy V. September 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm #

Oh, and also, good luck! He sounds dreamy. And also potentially dangerous, which is fun too.

• La La September 4, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

No underpants? Freeing. No underpants around dangerous, dreamy hunk? Too freeing. Not that we’d do it in public or something. If you’re driving around town though and see something, don’t be surprised.

8. becca3416 September 4, 2012 at 3:52 pm #

If you don’t at least have a hard core drunken make out sesh with him I will be thoroughly disappointed in you. I will also be disappointed if you do not report back in heavy detail so I can live vicariously. Thanks.

• La La September 4, 2012 at 3:57 pm #

No worries girl, I’m on this!

9. Sword-chinned bitch September 4, 2012 at 6:02 pm #

Gotta tell you — I’m pretty damned excited! Keep us posted will you?

• La La September 4, 2012 at 10:01 pm #

There will be an update this week for sure.

10. Carolina Courtland September 4, 2012 at 8:14 pm #

I’m hot for you.

1. Young Marlon Brando Up At Bat « - September 5, 2012

[…] have a special treat for you today. As you may know, I went on a date yesterday afternoon with Young Marlon Brando. I have invited my humorous man friend Chris De Voss to present you with a detailed play-by-play […]

2. Young Marlon Brando | Serendipity - October 1, 2012

[…] on talesofacharmcitychick.com Share this:FacebookLinkedInPinterestTumblrStumbleUponEmailTwitterLike this:LikeBe the first to like […]