If you’re like me and ready (absolutely unprepared) to hunker down because of the hurricane, you might enjoy a little music while braving the storm before your batteries die…and you’re left all alone…just you and your thoughts by candlelight. Awesome. And hey, if anything happens to your windows and you need replacements, here’s some advice.
Good luck out there. Be safe.
1. Jimmy Buffett – Tryin’ to Reason With Hurricane Season
2. Eurythmics – Here Comes The Rain Again
3. CCR – Who’ll Stop The Rain
4. Edie Brickell – A Hard Rain’s A Gonna Fall (love this version a lot)
5. The Doors – Riders on the storm
6. Bruce Springsteen – Sandy
7. Scorpions – Rock You Like A Hurricane (duh)
8. The Who – Love Reign O’er Me (see what I did there?)
9. The Cult – Rain
10. Florence + The Machine