9 May

Dane, the boyfriend who I went to this with, died today. He was smart (callback to Jeopardy smart), funny, a great dad to his son and a total pain in my ass. I’m gonna miss him. It’s all about the good memories, right? Well, here we go.

Advertisements

15 Responses to “”

1. Madame Weebles May 9, 2012 at 10:05 pm #

The vajazzling image is going to be tough to get out of my brain. <>

I’m very sorry about Dane, La La.

2. RFL May 9, 2012 at 10:09 pm #

Im sorry about Dane. Sage advice on vjazzles (and thanks for explaining what that meant. I have been avoiding it on google for awhile now)

• La La May 9, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

Thank you. DON’T look up pejazzle. Unless your curious. I was curious….it won’t leave my brain.

3. terry1954 May 9, 2012 at 10:15 pm #

sorry to hear about Dane

4. crubin May 9, 2012 at 10:29 pm #

Very sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. Very sad. All the more reason for us never to lose our sense of humor, right? Life is far too short.

5. Kyle May 10, 2012 at 5:50 am #

my heartfelt condolences lauren – how sad you must feel

6. chrisdevoss May 10, 2012 at 7:04 am #

😦

7. Lori DiNardi May 10, 2012 at 10:29 am #

My Lord, where do I began. First let me give you a hug over the loss of Dane. Not sure where you are at emotionally, but my heart still goes out to you. Second, I never cease to be amazed at some of the things you witness and experience. I’m that vajazzled woman’s age and it would never occur to me to not wear underwear. I guess I’m really old fashioned. I even drafted a blog about being old fashioned, and then trashed it realizing how bazaar (like from-another-planet-bazaar) I must sound to the world of today. 😛

• La La May 10, 2012 at 10:37 am #

He was about that age as well and was so astounded! Many sentences began with, “I may just be old fashioned, but…”

Emotionally…doing my best.

She was probably just drunk and unaware of the flashing. Constant…flashing, hahaha

8. Pigeon Heart May 11, 2012 at 12:51 am #

Vajazzle. I’ve got some googling to do. And pejazzle. Because you said we shouldn’t.
    I’m so sorry for your loss, sis. I offer love and condolences. Muy triste.

9. onechicklette May 15, 2013 at 6:34 pm #

I’m so sorry for your loss, most belatedly as I just stumbled upon your otherwise hilarious blog.

• La La May 15, 2013 at 7:05 pm #

Haha, normally I keep things quite light and silly! I was nervous to share the grief part, too. I’ll be heading over to you in just a few minutes. 🙂